A few things I love:
Flowers from my man-- love you babe!!

Little girls! Paige is just too cute with her little skirt and diva shoes. Oh yes, we got another party dance with these shoes too. Hopefully, in a few years she will be just as excited to put on volleyball shoes and go kick some butt!!
2 comments:
Robyn I am so flippin proud of you!!! way to go with the marathon...I remember talking about them a year or so ago with you. I want to get the nitty gritty sometime! me and my friend here were talking about doing the 1/2 marathon in St.George in January...I'll have to chat with you and maybe we can see each other! or better yet do it together, it should be cake for you, so you could just carry me across the finish line when I pass out...hee hee hee. tt you soon
I didn't make the things I love post- I'm very hurt!!
Post a Comment