Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Name Game

My sister sent this to me and I thought it was kinda funny so I thought I would post it and tag all of my many friends!! Copy it and paste it on your blog and then fill it in with your answers. My favorite names were #2, #8 and #12. Have fun!!


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Ginponti
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Peanut Butter Thong (Oh yeah baby!)

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Dolphin
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Elizabeth Payson
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name): Felro

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Sunkist
7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Robert George
8. STRIPPER NAME ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy):

Ralph Reeses (You know you want me)
9. WeaTHER ANCHOR NAME (your fifth grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Stone Seattle
10. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Christmas Daisy
11. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now): Watermelon Sweats
12. HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Sausage Oak

3 comments:

Sandi said...

So funny! I love the stripper name! It fits you well, see you should have taken my purple thing I offered you from my house!

Maile's said...

this is soo cute! yes, Ralph Reeses and Peanut Butter Thong were my fav too! i will have to copy this to my blog.. thanks for the laugh Ginponti

Amy M. said...

I loved this e-mail. Glad you put it on the blog. Gin, what about Winnie?