So this week I took Brock to the dentist. He did fantastic despite the 3 cavities that they found.(and one is so bad he needs a silver cap!) So they give him a toothbrush and some floss and tell him he can go to the magic toy chest and pick out a toy. Now let me tell you, this toy chest was the bomb! Bouncy balls, airplanes, trucks, you name it!! So Brock goes rummaging through and picks the funny face. Of all the fabulous toys in the toy chest, Brock picks the dumb glasses/mustache combo. I tried to talk him out of it in order to pick something cooler, but he insisted! I had to capture a picture of my funny man thinking that he is hilarious. Unfortunately, this toy has come up "missing" and we can't find it anywhere!! Let me rephrase that, Brock cannot find it anywhere. I can find it in the trash can.
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
5 comments:
Oh man, does he need his Aunt Amy to buy him a new pair? Hudson usually picks out one of the plastic people that you stick on your finger. I think its about time for the dentists of the world to do a major overhaul in the toy department.
aaawwwhhh! I'm so happy you found me and commented. A few months ago I googled your name to try and find you but only found the teams you were coaching. I miss you! Keep in touch and I will be reading your blog!!! Who else have you found? I've been looking for Melissa Boyle but have had no luck.
Your kids are Darling!!! They are such a good mix of you too.
Talk to you later, G
he is a cutie!! love your blog- great to see you today at the D.I. did you find anything good??
how was your vball game- make sure to blog about it! you are the woman! i left a comment on Stacy's blog telling her we need to get together with or without our kids :-) love ya, nis
I was so suprised to see you on my blog. I can't even say how long it has been since I have seen or talked to you so I was so excited to get on your blog and see your beautiful family. You guys haven't changed at all- you both still look the same. Its good to see you you guys doing well and happy. I think about our days at Ricks often and can't wait until we can all get together one day for a reunion. I will definately be keeping in touch.
robyn - i just re-read this post and couldnt stop laughing, you are a funny mom. so, its in the trash huh.. LOL..
you are so cute
Post a Comment