I can't help but be proud of my handy man!! He has done it again by creating this fantastic fort for our kids!! First he designed it in Auto-cad, then he bought all the lumber and parts, cut all the wood, and then assembled it!! I am totally impressed at his patience!! This is the final product and the kids think it is totally cool!! I'm pretty impressed too, however the slide is a little narrow as my bum didn't fit when I went down it!!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
7 comments:
how fun, what a handy guy you got there Robyn! we need to get together soon for FHE.. let me know when is a good Monday for ya'll.. congrats again on the marathon, it was great to see you today! ttys, nis
Man you are one lucky girl! I don't think my husband could do this (don't tell him I said that) He would have the patience, but that's about it.
That looks like so much fun! Your kids always look so happy! No wonder! ;o)
Thanks for all the kind words you left me! I really appreciate it!
That is awesome! That last picture of Brock holding Paige is priceless!
What's the weight limit on that toy structure? I want to play on it, and I can definately swing higher than you Robyn!!!
Wow, we just buy ours at Wal-mart (and it's kinda a piece of crap). Maybe we should have had your hubby design ours too.....
okay so we really need to come play now.. not that my girls don't think your house is already the coolest place ever..now they will really bug me about crappy our backyard is..thanks alot. J/K. Love the awesome shirt you have on in the pics too.. GO SUVA baby. You are the best..love you tons
Post a Comment