Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Kiddos!









My kids are getting soo big!! Brock was in his very 1st primary program today!! I totally thought he was going to get nervous up there and not say his part but he was soo brave. Although his line sounded a little like this "Icametoafamilyandreceivedabody", he did soo good. He knew "I am a child of God" and sang very loud! The other song that was hilarious was "Called to Serve." He didn't know any of the words until "Onward! Ever onward!" and then he stood up so tall and belted it out!! My parents, Chris's parents, Ben, Bridgette and Jacob all came to support Bubba. We were laughing soo hard. I love my big boy!

Paige is in the terrible two's and she's only 1! She is into everything and will not stay in nursery... in fact, she won't even leave my lap because she's so terrified that I'm going to leave. She is starting to talk a lot and loves to swing and ride her bike. Her Uncle Jacob has showed her how to head bang so she loves to say Hi to people in the grocery store and then head bang against the cart. She loves to eat macaroni and raspberries and is a sucker for her daddy. She is the best dressed baby around thanks to Sandi's killer pre-sale!! Thanks!! We love our little Paigey-Suey!!

3 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

Look at you with your hair down. Ooh la la! Sexy mama! O.k., so Paige is adorable even if she's starting the "terrible's" early. Aren't Primary kids the cutest?!?!? The little boy sitting next to Anna today in their program was doing a disco dance during every song. I was cracking up, and Ty was pretending his hands were rocket ships during the whole thing. That's the real reason we attend this program- to watch the entertaining things little kids do.

Maile's said...

Robyn,
i think our kids have the same genes too! They will always be the tallest ones.. lol.. and my poor little girl has my HUGE feet, ah well.. :-)
I hope I get to be Brock's teacher next year too!!!
How fun that your whole family came out, im sure they had a blast watching him sing and say his part, he is a cutie!
have a great week!! nisi

gina said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are.
It's fun for me to see you now since I was there when you and Chris started dating... and now you have two little ones!
Oh... and I still put TONS of lotion on in my undies. ;) That's funny that you remember.
I remember us fighting over the darn heater on my side of the room. I wanted it on constantly and you kept turning it off. But I needed white noise to sleep. (still do) I should have bought a fan... duh.
I loved being your roommate. That was a time in my life when I was struggling and you were there. You rock in my book. G