Sunday, April 27, 2008

That's what a hamburger is all about!






In and Out Burger has finally come to St. George baby! My husband is literally OBSESSED with it and has talked about it for months! He even had one of the first double-doubles made on the first day! Then the second day, at 10:30 in the morning, me and Amy managed to hit the line with only 5 people in front of us! We were in heaven eating those greasy hamburgers and fries! Check out these shots of the fam eating that heavenly beef! Even Paige and Brock ate a double-double... we start them early in the Felder family! I'm sure over the next few months, we'll gain a few pounds, but it will be worth it. So anytime you feel lonely for a double-double, sing the In and Out song that Chris taught us... "In and out, in and out, that's what a hamburger is all about!" It brings tears to my eyes...

6 comments:

Amy M. said...

Robyn,
I still think that it is so funny that In-N-Out is all Chris will talk about these days. I am glad that he has got his hands on a couple of double-doubles. Yum...actually that sounds really good right now.

Kristin said...

But what about Wendy's have you dropped her? You look like a natural in the hat, maybe you could get a job there.

Hayley Winslow said...

Ooooo..Mike will be jealous! How did you find a time when the line was that small? Every time i've passed it, the line has been out the door, and the drvie through has been ridiculous! Oh, here's an idea. We want to do a game night Fri. May 9th with you guys, Pfunder's fam and Rebekah from school. Pfunder's good w/ it. How 'bout you?

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Those hamburgers will kill you. Good thing your aren't eating a four by four. I hear getting them animal style is really good. I had one on Wed. They are really good. Nice job on winning! I'm really glad that it was your team. You guys are awesome. Can't wait to see you on Thurs! I hope you convince Chris about the marathon. I could really use a buddy for the long runs!!

Angie said...

I am so jealous! I wish I was still in St. George so I could have some! I love their milkshakes too!

Jill said...

Robyn: I miss seeing you over at Amy's house...I mean, her old house. It just isn't the same without my Morbs and the Sonjus. You guys are GREAT! I love your family! Please keep in touch.

Hope to see you soon! Jill

P.S. I agree...IN & OUT is DELISH!