Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love my man!



Lately, me and Chris have been on separate schedules. With him working, me coaching, playing volleyball, and Young Womens, it seems like every night there is something! I am missing my man so I thought a date would be a great time for us to actually sit down and talk!! First we went to the Seafood Company and ate fish and chips. The food was great and we laughed and talked and had such a good time. (Note: fish and chips calorie consumption 8,000) Then we walked over to 31 flavors and had peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. (Calorie consumption 3,575) Then we got a call from the babysitter- Paige had woke up and would not stop crying. For those of you who know Paige- she is a momma's girl drama queen. So my mom went and picked Paige up and watched her while we finished our date. Last but not least, we went and saw 21. Pretty entertaining but we love the movies no matter what!! So there you have it- a wonderful date to reconnect with my man! I may be about 3 pounds heavier, but it was worth it!! Here are a few more reasons why I love Chris:


1. He is a great provider. Chris works very hard so that I can stay home with the kids. He respects my role as a mother and he appreciates the way I take care of him and the kids.


2. Chris lets me have some time for me. Whether it is coaching or playing or running, most of the time, Chris understands that I need a break!! He is very good with letting me have some time for myself to re-energize!


3. Chris is a great dad! He is wonderful with the kids and even at their young age is trying to teach discipline and values. He has a stern side but is also very loving and compassionate. He loves to wrestle Brock and read to him.


4. While there are many other qualities I love, Chris is still DAMN SEXY!! From our first date, I was crazy about him, and 10 years later, I still am. I love you babe!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I sure love Chris to.
I used to love his toothless grin.
I love the dent he put in the wall with his head.
I love how he plays with my kids (even if he is kinda a sore loser).
But most of all I love that he loves you!