So my kids looked darling for church today and I just want ONE picture of them together where they both look normal... not even cute, just not crying, looking away, covering their face etc. After about 5 minutes of hard work, lots of sweat (the moustache sweat too Kristin!) I ended up with no good pictures and two crying kids. Paige had apparently hit Brock and sent him into an emotional moment-- Maybe a good one next week!
Brock looks like such a big boy in his little tie. He earned a treat in church today for being good and earning 20 stickers. He thought he was soo cool.
Paige peed all over me today in Young Womens. I had her on my lap and she completely peed through her diaper and all over my dress. The hilarious thing was that my dress didn't absorb the pee, so it just puddled right in my lap. Luckily Sister Lloyd grabbed a trash can and I just stood up and the pee went streaming right into the trash can. I then gave the girls a small lecture on the joy of being a mother!! It was priceless!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
1 comments:
I can't believe that happened in YW's! You are so funny and have such a good attitude. I bet the YW love you!
Post a Comment