Sunday, April 13, 2008

Filling the void of boredom






Being a stay at home mom is the best job in the world, but I have to admit, every day about 3:30 (after Judge Judy, my favorite!) me and the kids get bored!! Here are a few of the things we have done to fill the void! First of all, we have pirate adventures. Most of the time Brock puts Paige in some sort of "jail" and then needs a treat. Brock also loves to ride in the jeep-He loves to skid the tires and the instant he gets in the driver's seat he assumes the position... back hunched over, hands gripping the wheel, and in serious driving mode. It's hilarious! He loves to drive around his girlfriends Marley and Morgan and especially loves to squirt the fire hose at his little sister.

1 comments:

Angie said...

I completely understand the boredom that can come in the afternoon. I am just so grateful we can finally play outside! By the way, are Morgan and Marley Darice's girls? If so, please tell her hi for me! I used to be in her ward and she is awesome. In fact, I once told her about you because I thought you two would get along well.