Paige is almost one and I can't believe it! Paige is trying so hard to walk right now, and is a super speedy crawler! Her little legs and feet have major callouses on them from all her crawling. Paige loves to eat peaches, cheetos, and ba ba's! She loves Brock and loves to attack him in the mornings. She calls everyone "Da!" and especially loves Toby (the dog).
Paige has the ultimate sad face (as you can see). She is a super mama's girl, but I don't mind, I love being needed!! Paige brings our family a lot of joy and I am very grateful for my baby girl.
2 comments:
Should I say, "W is for Whatever"...since your daughter wont give me the time of day as long as you are around. One day she is going to realize that I am the aunt that will give her whatever she wants.
I love all the pictures that you have put up! Your kids are adorable and it is crazy how fast the time goes by! Did you guys end up winning your game after killing us? Maybe I will see you at grass league. Our games are at 5 and 5:45. Hope we don't play you!!
Post a Comment