Sunday, April 13, 2008

Biker Dudes Rule!



We had a grand old time at McDonalds the other day, the boys got their first official "Pirates of the Caribbean" tattoos so they felt like biker dudes! Then the boys came back to the house, rode the jeep, played in the sand, made a mess, had a treat, beat each other up a few times, and called it a day. This day was extra special because Huddy did not fight to get into his car seat. Usually me and Amy have to man handle him into his seat, kicking and screaming!! The boys have a great time and are best friends--Fun Fun!!

1 comments:

Amy M. said...

Rob,
O.K. these are my favorite photos so far. I love Brocks face in the last one...he is tough. I also laughed my head off at Thunder from down under. I love that chicks thighs! Seriously, cottage cheese has never looked cuter. Love you.