Sunday, May 11, 2008

Play date with the twins






So Brock is now officially a ladies man.. that's right, every guys dream... TWINS!! Brock has made friends with Marley and Morgan Pratt and calls them his girlfriends. Me and their mom, Darice, love to let the kids run free while we chat it up! Darice is a fellow athlete and we love to talk volleyball, working out, kids... basically everything! She is a great friend and I hope she doesn't move! (Hint Hint!) These are a couple shots of us in the backyard-- can you tell Brock had a fudgecicle???

1 comments:

Angie said...

Robyn, That is so cool that you and Darice are such good friends. Her girls are so big now. Please tell her hi. Maybe you could get her email for me and I could invite her to my blog. She was actually with me when I went into labor with Bekah - we were scrapbooking.