So I turned 28 on Thursday and Paige turned 1 on Friday!! I can't believe my baby girl is officially a big girl now! We had a great family party on Saturday and Paige got lots of great toys- thanks to all the family for coming! We had a potluck for lunch, then gave Paige her own cake to destroy, and then the presents. Paige was very lady like with her cake and we really had to shove her hands in the cake before she would touch it! I hosed her down and then we headed in the house for presents. She liked the paper and wrapping the best, but also loves her new bike that Grandma and Papa gave her. Happy Birthday Paigey!!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
4 comments:
Cute new blog girl! Happy birthday, how would it be to be 28 again! love ya
oh my gosh, your kids are getting so big!!!! happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday Robyn!!! You are young - I will be 29 in Aug. :)!
Hey Robyn! I found your blog while blog hopping. Your kids are too cute!!! You'll have to check out our blog... I've got quite a few links to other people that grew up in the ward with us. Take care!
Post a Comment