Brock remained persistent all year long that he wanted a Zombie Lab for Christmas. We tried every gift to change his mind... a scooter, a bike, a new car????? Nope, a Zombie Lab was what he soooo desired. Luckily, Santa brought it for him as I would never waste my money on those (dumb) things!! Well, I'm sorry to say that we tried it out yesterday, and it was... well, gross. We mixed, and it fizzed, and we pumped juices through a heart and then we drank it. YUCK. Double YUCK. Then we made zombie blisters on our hands and licked them off. Triple YUCK. The kids thought it was awesome of course, and I still just can't believe Santa brought that for Brock. Lucky kid.
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
1 comments:
haha! My brother had a Doctor Dreadful lab when we were little. Gross in a fun way! That blasted Santa!
Post a Comment