So I was really brave, and cheap, and thought I could take a cute picture of my kids last week that I could throw on my Christmas card. I already had the matching outfits, now all I needed was the adorable smiles. And let me just say, I was denied... big time. I wish I had the nerve to put the 20 pictures I did take of my kids pulling faces, crying, and fighting on my Christmas card and say "Merry Christmas.... yes, this is real life!" That would be awesome if everyone put pictures of real life on their Christmas cards... kids with bedhead and messy faces and moms in their pajamas with no make-up on. Someday. Anyways, here are a few of my little ones- please note my daughter sticking her head in every picture of Brock. Sometimes I need an extra dose of patience for that child!!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
1 comments:
love me some Paige--in every picture! Good thing she is so stinkin' cute. And I totally think you should have done the "real life" Christmas card this year.
Post a Comment