Friday, December 30, 2011

Sonju Party

Christmas just isn't complete without the Sonju Family Talent Show/Nativity/Cookie Decorating. First we all got together and let the kids go to town with sugar cookies, frosting, sprinkles... you know, the works. Then we all got ready for the (lack of) Talent Show. The acts are always a treat. Paige sang I am a Child of God, Brock did Karate, and Chris and I were in the "Gap Girls" skit. It was hilarious as Chris, Yale, and my dad dressed up like girls. Chris was one of the Gap girls and Yale and my dad were the In-n-Out girls. After that, we watched the kids perform the Nativity and I have to admit, Wyatt has been the best baby Jesus for two years running. He's chubby and chill, just like I assume Baby Jesus was????? It was a great time... can't wait for next year. (Please note that my one year old has completely mastered "the scowl" as seen in the first picture)










0 comments: