Well, besides all the awesome chaffing, I have a new marathon souvenier... a black toe. I thought you would all enjoy seeing my huge clown feet and my adorable black toe. No, it's not just dirt, it's permanently ugly due to running downhill and my toe rubbing against the end of my shoe. The good news?? 12 miles on Saturday, then 2-5-8 next week, 2-5-2 and then the marathon!! 8 runs and then I am done hauling this huge body through the streets of St. George. I can't wait-- if you are a runner though, I have found the ultimate song for getting the runners high-- Bon Jovi -- It's My Life! I was running up Foremaster Ridge, a large mountain, and started jamming to Bon Jovi and it was over before I knew it! I totally had runners high until a truckful of guys drove by and yelled at us! It scared me and totally made me wet my pants and ruined my high-- PUNKS!!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
1 comments:
That's disgusting!
What size are those things?
Post a Comment