Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fresh Bread Makes Everything Okay

So I have started a new goal and that is to make fresh bread for my family instead of buying bread from the store. It helps me use my powdered milk from my food supply and tastes soo good. Here is my latest batch-- I plan on smothering it with butter and honey and chomping into it shortly!!

6 comments:

Lauralee said...

so true.. can I come over?

Kristin said...

Show off!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Robyn,

You are a champ.. I want to be like you. Thanks for being so awesome. and thanks for the sweet birthday message.. i know i am totally hot but thanks for the reminder. (ha...not) lets hang out this week. the girls need to see their man.

Hayley Winslow said...

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to try to be like me. You were just jealous and now you're trying to one-up me, aren't you? Well, lets see who makes the better batch of honey wheat. Yeah, I can see your knees shaking now.

Angie said...

I am so proud of you Robyn! That is actually one of my goals too, although I haven't started yet. Will you post your recipe you use? Your awesome!!!

ashlee said...

wow. i knew deep down you were a martha stewart. i just wish i lived next door to you so i could steal your bread :) you are such a great mom!!!!