Sacrament meeting and whispering will be the ultimate death of me. Brock cannot whisper. I think he was missing that part of his body when he was born because he has an extremely loud voice... especially in sacrament meeting. So this week, a baby is being blessed. The family is sitting behind us, with in-laws sitting right next to us. So the family men all arise for the blessing when Brock notices that the baby has a dress on, but no hair. So he says "Mom, that Baby boy is wearing a dress!" I try to hush him but he continues to try and persuade me that the baby has a boy haircut. The people around us are cracking up, including the in-laws. So after numerous times telling him that it is a baby girl he finally accepts. But then his next comment said extremely loud is "Mom, it stinks in here! Why did you fart??" I grab him and whisper in his ear to be quiet and that I did not fart. He then replies "Mom, don't lie to me" I was sweating so bad (moustache sweat Kristin) and couldn't help but laugh myself. The family joked with us after that they will try to work on the baby's hair issues. Funny stuff!!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
3 comments:
That made me laugh so hard!!!
P.S. you know that smell came from you- be honest.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's all I have to say!
How funny is this! I called Darice to see if she had read your blog yet and she said that you had told her the story! Too CUTE! I just read your comment to me about having little ones. Being in Provo makes me NOT want to have kids because people or so out of control with their kids here! We have actually been trying for awhile. We'll see! We should get together next time we are down in St. George with Darice and Trent and the fam.
Post a Comment