Sunday, September 7, 2008

Faith

I had my faith renewed in church today, as a woman stood up and talked about faith. Her husband is in construction and they are really struggling. She stated boldly that she knows if she continues to do what is right that she knows that the Lord will take care of her family. It was just what I needed to hear. I know that things are going to be okay for my family because I trust my Heavenly Father. It is so easy to hold onto the Iron Rod when things are going great. It is when times are hard that we must CLING to the iron rod with all our might and strength and put our faith in the Lord and his plan. If things don't go the way we want them to, it is because there is a lesson to be learned and we will grow stronger from adversity. I went away from church today feeling soo good and I am so thankful for this sister who put things into perspective for me.