Last Friday was a very special day for our little family.
Wyatt Robert Felder was born weighing in at 8 pounds and 10 oz
and 21 inches long.
Wyatt Robert Felder was born weighing in at 8 pounds and 10 oz
and 21 inches long.
The day began with my stomach hurting soo bad. I didn't know if they were contractions or not but they hurt! After taking Brock to school, I told Chris we needed to head to the hospital so they could check me out and probably send me home.
Once we got to the hospital, I was contracting but they were concerned that I was showing signs of pre-clampsya and some liver issues. They decided to admit me, take care of the baby first, and then try to treat me. Hooray!! My epidural will be coming soon.
As soon as I hit the delivery room... epidural please!!! Once that big ol' needle was in my spine, it was a piece of cake. I labored for about 6 hours with no progress but I did eat about 20 illegal graham crackers. Then the next check I was dialated to a 5. An hour later, an 8. A half hour later, a 9. They called the doctor and we got ready for our little man to arrive.
Chris was right there beside me the whole time. Amazing man. My mom was there, as well as my mother-in-law, sister Amy, and sister in law Leslye. I went through 4 rounds of pushing and he was here! They placed him right on my chest and my heart just melted. My sweet baby boy. He was so round and looked just like Brock. Dark hair, pink skin, and big hands and feet!! Chris and I both new that he was a Wyatt the minute we looked at him and Robert was the obvious choice for a middle name with both grandpas, an uncle, and a great-grandfather named Robert.
An amazing moment for our little family. Brock and Paige were both so excited to meet Wyatt and the look on their faces when they held him for the first time was priceless. I can't believe that I have 3 kids now and that little Wyatt was just inside me a few weeks ago. We are so blessed and I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful amazing family.
4 comments:
I am so glad that I got to be there! He is one delicious little guy! By the way...who was your fantastic photographer? (haha) Love you guys!
Congrats!!! He's a cutie!
I had pre-eclampsia with my first and had to be induced a month early... I totally know what you mean with the stomach pains. Not fun, but worth it!
Oh my gosh! I had no idea he was here until just now!!!! Congrats. I'll be callin'.
I LOVE it! So happy for you and your family. Welcome Wyatt!
Post a Comment