Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Can you say OUCH??

Babies are just wonderful-- the best thing ever. So sweet and adorable. Love it! But my newest addition has caused some serious ouchies to my heart and to me! We begin with Wyatt having jaundice. Going to the hospital every day for 2 weeks getting poked. So sad. Jaundice under control-- yeah! Then mom is nursing so that means cracks, blisters etc. OUCH! Then mom gets mastitis... twice! Double OUCH!! Think we are doing good when Wyatt gets thrush and gives it to mom!! DOUBLE QUADRUPLE SUPER DUPER OUCH! And to top it all off, a giant blood blister. Is he worth it??? Totally! But I can definitely say that this has been a rough round for mom. Hopefully the worst is over and I can enjoy life again wearing a bra!! Thanks to all my friends and family who took care of me. Love you guys!

6 comments:

Mike.Denae.Ty said...

Ah, D told me about your mastitis! I have gotten it a couple of times too, but never had to take meds for it. So sorry! And yes they are totally worth it! :)

Lauralee said...

ouch... kristin told me about it! hope you are feeling better soon! hang in there! I bet he is just so sweet!

Paige said...

uuugggg I'm so freaking sorry! I can relate to every single thing though really! I've seen it all and had it all and am now getting nervous remembering I'm headed right back into that fun baby land....OUCH dang I'm sorry hang in there

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh Robyn, Kim had a baby a month ago. She had all of that...exactly, okay so mastitis once instead of twice. Lucky you. Here's to a better 2 month...for both of you.

Hayley Winslow said...

And most of this since I saw you? What? I am so sorry! You need a spa day.

Hayley Winslow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.