Friday, September 17, 2010

Simply Delicious

I'm in love... I can't help it. Wyatt is just so delicious!!! Well, today he turned 3 weeks old... crazy huh?? He is a great baby... always hungry... and loves to be held. I can't help it either-- I have to hold him!! My house is a wreck-- toilets yuck, floors sticky... but I don't care-- I just have to spend at least half of the day holding him. 3 kids has been quite a ride so far- Mornings are crazy as I am trying to curl hair, nurse Wyatt, get Brock breakfast, do homework, pick up barbies, put on deodorant, and take a shower every once in a while!!! A little hectic but I wouldn't trade it for the world.





7 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, I can almost smell that wonderful newborn baby smell. I love him!

The Capitans said...

Ok he is a beautiful baby. So cute! I cant believe its been 3 weeks already craziness. Hope everything is going well for you guys. If your ever heading to the park give me a call. 3131723

Amy M. said...

Love the new pics of your little man! I gotta admit, I still see alot of Brock in him, yet he has his own little look. Delicious!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats Robyn! He really is cute and fit right into your family. 3 is crazy especially right at the start of the school year. Your family is adorable.

Paige said...

Darling Darling Darling.....you're making me quite excited. I love those cute pictures, and you just keep holding that babe all day girl! You'll never have these little moments back so eat'em up. toilets and floors never stay clean anway so forget it!

Paige said...

what I meant by forget it was...good for you for not caring and just loving that cute little Wyatt!

*Danette said...

He is absolutely adorable!