So my dear friend Tara has been wanting to throw me a baby shower... let me just tell you that I DESPISE baby showers, especially when they are for me. I get embarrassed, sweaty... you know. The games are lame, the small talk is uncomfortable, yuck!! So she suggests that a few of us get together for a non-baby shower dinner. Perfect--friends and food. It ended up being a total blast!! There were 16 of us in all, and we just sat around eating, talking, and laughing. It was honestly the best non-baby shower ever!! I did get a little sweaty when Tara stood up and embarrassed me and gave me my non-baby shower gifts. Thank you to Tara who I love to death-- an amazing friend and favorite walking buddy. Love you girl! And, thank you to everyone who came-- it was so perfect. Now all we need is this baby!!
(Pictured: Janae, Raico, Darlene, Cari, Nisi, Shallyn, Sue, Laura, Cassie, Me, Tara, Chelsea, Cami, Jenni, Sarah, Stephanie (not pictured))
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
3 comments:
I love you! That's why I threw a "this-is-not-a-baby-shower" party! So glad it was a success! Can't wait to meet the little man....may he get here sooner than later! love ya
I loved reading all your new posts! You look great! I am excited for you to have your baby!
I am SO offended! I totally didn't get an invite! JK Looks like a blast! I do want to know when the baby gets here though :)
Post a Comment