Monday, August 9, 2010

Update

So we are on the countdown for this little baby to get here! No, we don't have 1 name yet, we have 20 names!! We'll just have to see. The doctor is going to take me a week early, so I officially have just over 3 weeks! Hooray! I am getting a little nervous... but excited!

Brock will start kindergarten next week and is SOOOO EXCITED. He can't wait to go to school. He's a little bummed that he won't get to eat lunch at school because he wants a lunchbox but oh well! He will go at 9amto 11:45 and his teacher is Mrs. Stewart. He is getting so big and growing like crazy. I almost choked when I bought his new shoes in a size 4! He loves kinex, pirates, and of course BEN 10. He is always thinking and creating something. He loves to draw and create books. He is very excited for this baby to get here and can't wait to be a big brother again.

I heard Brock say the funniest thing at church the other day. He was talking to his little friend and telling him that I was going to have a baby. Then he casually says " But I won't be giving the baby a bottle because my mom is going to feed the baby with her boob." I literally almost choked on my spit and then could not contain the laughter. My little Brock letting the whole world know about me nursing the baby. My boy... brutally honest like his daddy-- next time I see his little friend I know he's going to look at me a whole lot differently!!!

Paige just got a haircut last week because mom fried her hair with the curling iron! Oops! I absolutely love it though! Paige starts preschool next week too and she thinks she is just soo big! She will go two days a week to Watch Me Grow preschool in Washington. She is soo tall and when we went to the doctor she was off the charts in height and weight. She loves reading books, drawing, playing with playdough, and playing with barbies. Her favorite TV show? BEN 10. She also loves superheroes and likes playing guns and spies with her brother. Chocolate Milk still tops the charts for her. She is getting so sweet now and I just love it. She can't wait for Mommy to have her baby out of her belly button.




2 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Sounds like you are doing good. I am jealous you get to go a week early. I go in on Wed to get checked for the first time and will have to ask about going early (fingers crossed). I can't believe our babies are starting kindergarten and preschool. Time is flying by. Good luck and let me know if you go any earlier!!

Paige said...

Darling updates....I just love those two little stinkers! kids say the funniest things, you'll be so glad you have them written down so you can crack up again later. I was laughing about Ben 10 that is totally the fave around our house. Tate even has the omnitrex watch (from walmart) and he has all the impersonations of the aliens down when Ben turns into them and says their name, it's hilarious! I got the real "people version" movie from netflix and the kids loved that. oh what a glorious life we lead. I am so jealous, I wish I was 3 weeks away.....but we actually have to finish the room and finalize the name too so maybe it's good I have a little longer!
good luck !