Paige has been waiting oh so long for her special day of starting preschool. She has faithfully watched Brock come and go from preschool for the past 2 years and she has patiently waited her turn. Today was that day and Paige was sooooo excited! She wore her pink shirt, butterfly shorts, and pink sandals (she chose her outfit too!) We pulled up and she went right on in! I followed her with my camera and she was already in playing with the kitchen. After a quick snapshot of her and Grandma Smith and Mrs. Julie, she was off again... bye MOM!! An hour later when I picked her up she told me EVERYTHING she did and was soo proud!! I can't believe my baby girl is in preschool! For the next 2 weeks I will have both kids in school 2 days a week for 2 hours!! What am I going to do with all that free time???? (Manicure, pedicure, massage??? No... most likely laundry. Bummer.)
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
1 comments:
oh, fun! she is darling in her pink shirt and butterfly shorts. so happy connor gets to go to preschool with her. by the way, connor was way sad he didn't have a backpack like paige for school! gotta work on that!
Post a Comment