So we ran 18 miles today. There's nothing like waking up at 3:45 in the morning to go and run 18 miles. And to tell you the truth, I actually enjoyed myself. Tracey, my usual partner let up at about 7 miles with hurting knees, so there was a girl from Payson running with us today, so we took off together for the remaining 11 miles. We talked about life, kids, jobs etc. and it went by sooo fast!! We were both hurting and chaffed at the end but it was a great day!! Just think, if I would have run 8 more miles I could've called it good and been done with this whole thing!! Oh, well that cheap marathon certificate and my name in the paper (font size 2) will be worth it... right?? So if you're a big girl, healthy girl, meaty girl, or thick... go for it! Big girls can run!!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment