Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin!

Okay, I know she is going to kill me for posting these pictures, but I just couldn't resist posting her sweet little face. Today is Kristin's birthday, she is 39 years old and this her story. She began as such a darling little girl, sweet and beautiful.







But she had a secret... a secret she could tell no one. She secretly loved to dance.


She would dance and dance all night long. Then she would take out her tap shoes and clog until her toes bled. Her hunger for dancing could never be satisfied.

But then one day, in a freak curling iron accident, the dancing queen was injured and was forced to wear a patch against her will. Without both her eyes, she was unable to do ballet, jazz, tap, or worst of all, she was unable to clog. She cried herself to sleep many times.

Because she could not dance, she took up hunting on the side.

She also had a very profitable career in profile modeling.

She also sold sweaters with hearts and unicorns on them like the one she is modeling in this picture.

Although she tried other careers, nothing seemed to please her, so she decided to become a super hottie. (Note the rockin' room decorations)



Because of her hottiness, she was able to score a major babe, and live happily ever after!




Kristin, besides being my best friend, you are one of the most genuine people I have ever met. We can laugh until we pee our pants any time we are together. You are a wonderful sister, and a fantastic mom. You always put your family before yourself and I think that is the most wonderful quality that you have. Thanks for always supporting me and helping me through hard times. You have a very kind heart and are always doing good for others. I love you.


Happy Birthday Sissy!!

6 comments:

Lauralee said...

those are awesome pictures..

those costumes rock!

that was so fun to look at, I will show it to curt!

Lauralee said...

okay.. I have to keep coming back to look.. I need to get copies of these for her next bday!

*Danette said...

Just about the funniest thing EVER! Thanks for sharing!

Angie said...

Robyn, You are seriously one of the funniest people I know. I love it!

Amy M. said...

O.K. when I saw those pictures I about wet my pants. My favorite has to be the heart sweater..I mean come on, that has to be coming back into style soon right? Anyways, thanks for the laugh. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

okay so I had not read all of that until just barely..just scrolled through the pics. trent read it and was crying laughing and i nearly just choked because i was laughing so hard. so great. i will not let u get a hold of some of my old pics bc you could really do it up. trent would help you too..he caps on me all the time about my nice hairstyles from the 80s... anyway..thanks for the bread..u r the best. love you tons.