Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kristin and the Posse arrive!!

At last, Aunt Krisitin and the kids made it for their annual summer of fun in St. George. We had a great time this year and were going, going, going!! We went to Jumpin Jacks, movies (Mamma Mia!), shopping, birthday parties, swimming, and the best part... UFC!! We had a great time watching Kenny Florian win (sorry Roger), Brock Lesnar (Can you see me now?), and GSP.









BIRTHDAY BLUES!! BIRTHDAY BLUES!!



We wish Krisitin could live here all the time. Oh, by the way, it was her pretend birthday while we were in Provo. You see, it brings me a lot of joy when we go to a restaurant, to tell them it is Kristin's birthday. Her face always gets really red and she always tries to deny it. It is the funniest thing in the world. I have done it to her numerous times and literally peed my pants each and every time they make her wear a pinata, or a party hat, make her dance a birthday dance, or give her a birthday treat. I always hide her wallet so she can't prove when her real birthday is, and just sit back and laugh. This day was especially good as the entire crew at Wingers sang to Kristin. When she replied that it wasn't her birthday, the waiter said "Oh, it's not that bad." I died laughing and laughed even harder when Brock brought over a bag of lotion that Kristin had bought for herself and gave it to her as a present. I can't wait until next time you cute little birthday girl!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I look Chinese-

Angie said...

The birthday thing is so funny. I can just see you doing that! I'm glad you've been having some fun.