Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Beastie Boys catch some Zzzzs





The beastie boys had their first annual sleepover, complete with a movie party, popcorn, and beating each other up. No actually, they did great together!! The boys had a blast playing together and even went to sleep at a reasonable hour. Uncle Chris was worried that Huddy might have a hard night away from his Mom, but Huddy came through and slept all night!! In fact, Brock was totally disappointed because he could not wake up Huddy the next morning! We had pancakes for breakfast and then took a little swim. The guys are gearing up for the next one and can't wait to do it at Aunt Amy's!! Love you beastie boys!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

They look like little angels to me!

Amy M. said...

Huddie had the best time. Next month sleepover at Aunt Amy's house. Love you.

jessica said...

ROBYN!! It was so fun to catch up on your blog, your posts make me laugh because I can just hear you say them. I found a box of old journals and read the one of our Ricks adventure and I've never laughed so hard. I forgot how many nights you, me, Paige, Amber, and Danika stayed up all night talking and laughing! Those were quite the days! Love you Robyn!

Sandi said...

Your posts always give me a good chuckle! what cute best buddies!