Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bobby G

Chris's buddy from Cali is now living in Saint George. Robert Grant... aka Bobby G... is awesome and is coaching for Dixie State as a linebacker coach. Robert is from Scotland and lived with Chris's family for a year in high school. And for all my single friends... Robert is looking for a good woman!! Single and available!! It's been so fun to hear these boys talk about the glory days of high school football. They have some pretty intense stories from Cali involving, you know, guns being pulled on them and outrunning some gangstas!! Crazy boys.




1 comments:

The Sumsions said...

Love Chris' t-shirt! Willy and I went over to UW and watched UW and Eastern play yesterday! What a blast!!!! Eastern barely lost by only three points. . .so sad-but AWESOME! Made the front page of the sports section in the Seattle Times. I am saving it, it will go in the time capsle right next to the "We got Bin Laden" article that I saved!!