Friday, August 26, 2011

Hi, I'm ADORABLE

Check out my little girl on her 1st day of Watch Me Grow Preschool. She was soooooo excited to be back with Connor, Grandma Smith, Miss Julie, and Gracie!!! She is just soo darn cute. Love that girl- so full of spunk and fire.

P.S. I wanted to blog about this so I wouldn't forget, but the other day Paige was having a notorious meltdown because she was the last one in the house and did not want to be the "rotten egg." I ignored her over and over for at least 30 minutes and then I uttered a sentence that will go down as the dumbest sentence in mothering history...


"If you want to cry, I'll give you something to cry about!"


She didn't stop crying and I felt numb after saying those ridiculous words. Besides who could be angry at that adorable little face... well, me, but only for a bit. Paigey Goo, my little diva, growing up before my eyes. I love you.











0 comments: