Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ist day of 1st grade


Check out my little cutie pie on his first day of first grade!! Lil' sis just had to join in and can't wait for her big day too!! I love his little poses too-- those are all Brock!! He got dressed and then came upstairs to show me what a stud he looked like. It was then that he informed me that he sprayed a little somethin' to freshen up. What did you spray Brock?? Oh yes, he had gone downstairs to the bathroom and sprayed the bathroom spray all over his shirt and shorts. Paige took one sniff and give him the thumbs up though!! Nice. He was so big going to class and his teacher Mrs. Sewell is just the cutest thing-- I want to be in her class... seriously. He loves having his buddy Chet in his class and loves eating lunch at school... soo cool. I miss him all day long and can't wait til 2:30 so I can see his cute little face again!! Love you Bub.








1 comments:

Kristin said...

wow...I had a lot of catching up to do. Looks like a fun summer, the Sonju sleepover was a blast. It reminded me of the sleepovers at your house. I don't know why but I totally remember rhubarb pie and watching arachniphobia. It freaked me out and I thought I had spiders on me all night.