Friday, September 23, 2011

Chris goes down South

For Chris's 35th birthday I sent him to South Carolina for a visit with his brother Jacob, Nana, Grandma Cookie, and all the other relatives living in the South. Mostly though, to go to a South Carolina gamecock game!! Row 27 baby. He had a total blast at the game and loved seeing his favorite team right in front of his eyes!! While he was out there, he lived it up like a true red-neck ... fishin' in the swamp, eatin' BBQ, squirrel hunting, and a giant tire swing. He was in HOG heaven. I missed him terribly but am so glad he got to visit and relax. I also threw in a picture of our old house when we lived there. It is over 120 years old and we LOVED that old house. It was our 1st house and holds sooooo many good memories. The new owners have it looking awesome. I miss my acre of land and my fig trees!! Living in the South was a completely new experience for me but it was amazing for me and Chris. I gotta get back there soon and eat me some BBQ!!!








0 comments: