Sunday, March 21, 2010

What the Heck is Going on With my Body????

This is what happened to my arms when I did P90x before I was pregnant.




Since there will be no more p90x for a while, bye-bye muscles, hello lunch lady arms. To make matters worse, this is what happened to my stomach 16 weeks later. My pregnant belly is out of control. Seriously.



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh come on, that's a cute pregnant belly!

Tara Mogle said...

ok, seriously you looked so cute at church today! I saw you stand up and I thought, "oh look how cute her baby bump is!" So cute :)


ps....you're ripped! Someday I hope to have those guns! As for now, I will settle for my lunch lady jigglin' arms! love

Kristin said...

Could you please not post half naked pics of yourself, they are very disturbing to us modest people!

Hayley Winslow said...

Oh Robyn, I want to be like you one day.....only not pregnant. You carry babies much cuter than I ever did. Teach me how to have arms like that! Oh, and I started coupon-ing. Yep....AND I've gone to the cannery too. All because of my visit to your house. See the influence you have on me? I give into peer presure. Just call me a follower.

Maile's said...

you are an adorable prego girl! you looked so cute at church today and i hope i look as good as you this next time around!! love your awesome arms too, by the way!!
xoxo