On Spring Break we headed to the Dino Museum. Now I thought it was a dinosaur museum, but I was VERY WRONG.... it was a dinosaur TRACK museum... big difference. There was variety of tracks, impressions, and fossils, and about 5 bones. Did you hear that? 5 bones. The kids were sorely disappointed to see only tracks... they pretty much don't even know what tracks are or have enough patience to look for a 1/2 inch toenail track in the dirt. I honestly think that they were expecting real dinosaurs... or at least stuffed ones. The best part was playing the bone game and coloring dino pictures. I tried, but next time we'll probably just hit McD's. (Note: I know they look happy in these pictures, but the majority of the time they were sadly saying "Where are the dinosaurs?" or "This is boring" or "When can we leave?"
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
3 comments:
I had almost the exact same experience at the dinosaur place. Not a big fan. Also I must add that I will trade you bellies and arms. Don't think you have it bad until you look at my body. I must add again that I am thankful to even be pregnant but still can't believe how fast the fitness goes away!
Nice spelling error on your title post. Duh!!! I'm sure you will change it, but remember I caught it. Who's the teacher now?
been there, done that, and the Mogle family thought it was dumb too, ha! oh well, chalk it up to an educational experience for the sake of the children....and we're never going back :)
lets walk
Post a Comment