Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Tough Decision

We have made a very tough decision for our little family-- Chris quit his job last Friday.

It was a job, yes, a well paying job.

It was 55 hours a week.

It was working with troubled youth.

It was a violent, hostile work environment.

It was very hard on Chris.

It was very hard on our family.

We prayed... a lot.

We made the choice to find something better for our family.

We may be poor but we will be happier.

We have faith.

We made the right decision.

5 comments:

The Sumsions said...

Everything will work out just fine-you guys will be much happier with Chris working elsewhere! If you need anything-I am your girl! Love to you!

Tara Mogle said...

I hope you know you can call me if you guys ever need anything. I know everything will work out for your family. I love you guys!!

Hayley Winslow said...

You know, I kinda think the black eye was really manly. Why in the world would he want to get rid of those types of experiances? But really, that's quite a decision and I think the Lord will bless you. We love you way over on the other side of town!

Maile's said...

you did make the right decision!!! happy for your family that chris isnt at that crappy job anymore and he will find something better for him and you guys.
luv u tons
xoxo

gina said...

hello! i'm happy for you guys. job changes are hard but worth it. did getting hit in the head have anything to do with the decision?? :)
ps. i was preggers but i miscarried. hardest thing i've ever been through...
love and miss ya! g