Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Want vs. Need

I want a pool.


But do we really need a pool? Well, since I don't have a spare $40,000 lying around, I am forced to be creative.


We call this a ghetto pool. A cooler and a giant bucket, complete with trampoline diving board. True you can't swim laps but what better way to spend the day than ghetto swimming.


Do we really need a pool... I think not.




4 comments:

The Sumsions said...

Way to be creative! It looks like your kiddos are having a blast in your ghetto swimming pool! Come visit, we have an entire ocean out the back door, the kids can swimm all they want for free!!! But you'll have to make it quick, because we will be leaving in like t-minus 16 days, just an FYI. Miss you!!

*Danette said...

I've got a pond your kids could swim in! = )

Hayley Winslow said...

hahahahahaha. I love that. It's about what we do around here too. I can't even spare the $20 to buy one of those little plastic pools. I've tried the blow-up pools, but in this heat, they don't even last the summer. I like your idea best. WHITE TRASH RULES!

Paige said...

Okay seriously I flippin LOVE it... I am laughing while I type...I love comment about swimming laps in it.