I am so blessed for my kids to have so many cousins that live close by. Brock and Paige absolutely love all of their cousins and I feel very lucky to be so close to my brother and sisters. I am still working on getting Kristin to move here and trust me... I will succeed. The only thing missing was Kristin, Mike, Colt, Kenz, and Brin.
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
5 comments:
Rob.. love the pictures..although Morgy and Mar should be considered cousins even though they are not blood cousins:) Just want to tell you how thankful I am for you and how much I truly love ya. There is no one better! Call ya tomorrow.
So happy to see that you posted! I haven't seen you in forever and your hair is getting so long. Your kids are adorable and we really should hang out sometime soon! I will call you and hopefully we can set something up. Your Easter looked so fun and I love Easter egg hunts. I'm thinking of doing an adult one next year!
Rob,
I absolutely love these pictures! Easter was so great. Love you.
Your kids are so lucky to grow up around their cousins. Such cute kids! Robyn, thank you so much for coming over to see me. It was so good to see you! You are such an awesome person and I love talking to you. I really want to arrange a lunch with our moms the next time I am down, so I will let you know.
Fun Easter pics...I am totally going to copy the cute one with all the cousins heads together...that is a crack up. I loved seeing your cute family I miss them all. Aaric and I were just talking about a future trip down there so maybe I'll get to see them sometime this summer.
Post a Comment