Monday, May 25, 2009

At One with Nature

Okay, I'm laughing so hard right now. As I am posting this blog about our camping trip, I look out the window and my kids are naked playing with the ghetto cooler and the hose. (the usual) Then I look and see Brock climbing the tree... naked... and it is sooooooo funny!!! I had to take a picture of my sweet boy up in the tree naked. Too funny!

6 comments:

Maile's said...

LOL!!!!! Oh Robyn, love that you caught him!! ahh.. you are the best mama! i missed you tons yesterday, kolei was even there on time to sit by you guys (i came late w baby) anyhow.. we didnt even have a 5 minute warning- see, what would we do without you?? anyhow, just wanted you to know i was thinking of you.
Also, i am ready to do some food storage, so just hit me up when you can xoxo Nisi

gina said...

That is so funny! So... I'm in St. G right now. But we've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to call ya. I know you said you would kill me if I came to town again without calling so I'm asking for forgiveness.;) Talk to ya later, G

Sandi said...

I love it! That made my night....Hope your doing great. Miss ya

Amy M. said...

Wow, what talent...climbing naked up a tree. He must get that from his father. lol.

Paige said...

CLASSIC!! Little boys were just born to run around naked I swear. But my problem is my girls love it too. oh well. Your camping trip looked like so much fun, sorry it was so rainy!! I loved the picture of Brock and Nash, and I can't believe Paige is 2.
Okay so I have been meaning to get in touch with you to see if you were coming back up here soon but I swear I have no idea where April and May went. They have been the busiest months EVER!! Are you totally done with v-ball now? whoops I totally suck huh. well it's our turn to make the drive anyway. Let me know if you are planning anything soon and need some Dental work! luvs

Angie said...

Oh, I am laughing right now. This is so funny!