Thursday, January 29, 2009

One word... poop

If you have a weak or queezy stomach... this picture is not for you. Let's just say that our sweet daughter has tuned into her artistic side and has started painting her face and crib... with turds.

I'm sure you can imagine the smell that I was met with when I checked on her during her "nap". I literally threw up in my mouth and then got down to business trying to clean hour-old turds off my daughters face and crib. It was not one of my finer moments. This moment will be one that will scar me for life but I just had to remember it so that I could blackmail Paige with it when she was 16, being a brat, and I wanted the upper hand. Shit happens... literally!

10 comments:

gina said...

OHHHHHHHH That totally sucks!

*Danette said...

OMG! That is so gross! I'm glad you got a picture though! ;o)

Mike.Denae.Ty said...

Now this is hilarious!!!!! The picture is great. You should've left her in her crib and let Chris clean her up when he got home.

Hayley Winslow said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Read my blog. I just encountered poo myself. I feel for you momma!

Paige said...

Isn't that so motherhood!? honestly as if we are not humbled enough with all the spit up and laundry and cleaning and poop in a diaper....this just makes ya feel great doesn't it!! your a trooper!!! hey it may even be your ticket to heaven.

Kristin said...

That is my worst fear. I can't stand it when my kids poop in the tub. My husband usually has to step in because I'm dry-heaving so bad.

Angie said...

That picture is the ultimate blackmail. I'm guessing you won't be framing it and putting it on your wall anytime soon.

Philip and Melissa said...

Yo sister!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun to see your cute family!!!!!!!!!!! You and your man look great, and Brock looks like a complete crack up. Good for you for taking a pic of the poop face...that's seriously classic! I will be checking up on you for sure, hope you are well!

Amy (Church) Thulin said...

Hey I am a friend of Kristen. I totally had this happen last night. I didn't get the pic but my kid looked just like that. The payback comes when they have a kid who does it to them...right? :)

Jodi said...

oh my heck!! Lets just say that I have twin boys so I have been through the whole poop thing to the extreme! Literally would gag and dry heave the whole time I had to clean up!! (i have also had to get new carpet and repaint walls because that crap is hard to really get clean!!) So glad you took a pic! I would never think to do that because I was way too mad! Good for you Robyn!!