robyn, hey girl! thanks for coming over to my (messy) house! you are the best, im so glad you finally got to meet dylan- and thanks for the cutest outfit! cant wait til she can rock the outfit! and your moms blanket is sooo cute and comfy! glad you are my friend.. ok, so lets do the april tri and let me know if you want to train together. luv ya nis
I'm a mother to 3 beautiful babies and I am crazy about my kiddos! I've been married to my "studly hunk of a man" for over 13 years now and yep, I do drive a mini-van. My kids are my world... Brock is 8, Paige is 5 and Wyatt is 2. I am the head coach for Dixie State College Volleyball and I love it!! This is my sixth year coaching for SUVA and I just love coaching. If I have a little extra time it's filled with working out, chasing kids, and following my kids activities. We are gamecock football fans loyal and true... I'm thinking this is our year!! My life is so full of family and great friends. I am a lucky girl.
Our little Wy-guy. He is such a happy little boy. Loves to eat and tell everyone "stop!"
The Tank
Paige
Paige is 5 going on 16. She is spunky and full of fire. She is so darn smart, loves to play games, and can land a mean right hook on her brother. She loves dancing, singing, school, and candy!
Paigey
Brock
Bubba
Bub is the tallest in his class by a foot! He's so smart and loves sports, school, and his friends. Star Wars is life! He is a great big brother, loves camping, being outside, and teasing his little sister!
Felderclan
Simply Adorable
Great Quote
“I don’t want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone’s garden. I want to be there with children’s sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really there, and that I really lived.” M. Hinkley
1 comments:
robyn,
hey girl! thanks for coming over to my (messy) house! you are the best, im so glad you finally got to meet dylan- and thanks for the cutest outfit! cant wait til she can rock the outfit! and your moms blanket is sooo cute and comfy!
glad you are my friend.. ok, so lets do the april tri and let me know if you want to train together.
luv ya nis
Post a Comment