Monday, January 12, 2009

Kristin, We're Boring

Kristin, this post is for you. Since we have been pretty boring around here lately, I haven't taken any pictures. My sister is tired of looking at my Christmas blog, so she told me to update my blog with silly pictures of me and the kids. But don't worry, we are headed to Washington in a month and then we won't be so boring... we'll be wild and crazy! Supermall... look out!!


Chris's ultra sexy daddy pose.


My little Paigey!

4 comments:

Mike.Denae.Ty said...

I LOVE THE FISH FACE!!!! Classic! You better be around when Darice has her baby because that's the next time I'm coming to Utah. Then we can be friends again!

The Sumsions said...

Sheesh Robyn, I thought you had given up blogging. . . and after you gave me such a hard time about it!! I agree with Kristin, you needed a new entry, I was getting sick of the Christmas photos too!

Hayley Winslow said...

I guess you're back, eh? I'm always running errands for SUPAF and am over in your neck of the woods. Can I stop by sometime? Love yas!

*Danette said...

Can't wait for your visit! I'll invite myself to hang out with you all! ;o)