At Chris's work on Friday, it was ugly sweater day. Now since most of the people working there are men, this is a direct challenge for their wives to find the ugliest sweater. And since I am a DI junkie, I knew that I would be hard to beat. Check out my hottie hubby in this hideous Christmas sweater. Now I know the embroidered teddy bear, stocking, choo choo train, Christmas tree, and rocking horse are bad enough, but to make matters worse, the whole sweater was bedazzled with lovely jewels and shiny beads. A sweater delight!! And yes, there was a competition, and yes, my man did win. He said it was down to him and another man with a turtleneck and Christmas vest on. Chris then showed the crowd his 2 inch shoulder pads and felt like that is what gave him the victory. Either way, we got a $50 gift card and some priceless pictures. Dazzling!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
9 comments:
This is so hilarious! I love his sweater. How lucky are you to get a man like him! :) I can just see you searching the DI looking for the perfect sweater. Now you just need one for you to match.
you go DI girl! that is so funny, sounds like a fun workplace..
so, Robyn "FULLLER" lol. Kolei laughed his butt off - anyhow, thanks so much for the yummy cookies and the CUTE platter! i have xmas candy in it now, fun! well, love ya tons and text me your cell phone # and i will have kolei text you from the hospital when we have our baby girl FINALLY!! my cell 215-9446. nisi
I am literally crying with laughter right now! I can't beleive that he let you document this wardrobe catastrophe in pictues. My favorite part, the sleeves that are about two miles too short! Anyhow, it was great talking the other day, I hope you have a great week! Love ya girl
DAMN! What a hottie! I need to get Mike to wear one of those! You should teach me how to DI shop. I'm just speechless. Oh, and yes, thank heavens I can stya home with my malnourished child. Poor little guy is just wasting away!
that is awesome! too funny!
I love ugly sweater contests and I love that Chris won! That is one ugly sweater!!!
Hi Robyn! So I came across your blog off of Brittanys. Your family is adorable. You and your hubby look exactly the same since I saw ya last. What was that like 8 years ago!! wow how time flies! Did you get that sweater from coach Reeves?!?! ha ha
Seriously, are you sure you did not get that out of moms closet. Chris looks rock'n.
Rob.. love it. I wish you would find me some hot clothes at DI. I surely need them right now. Chris is a total hottie in this thing.
Post a Comment