This is Paige's buggy.
These are our stairs.
Any questions??
Yes, it's true, my baby girl broke her arm from riding her buggy down the the stairs. It was a buckle fracture with two bones and we had a thrilling time in the emergency room! She has now fully mastered how to use her cast and loves to club her brother with it when she doesn't get her way. If I already didn't think that I was white trash before, I certainly am now as I tote around my baby with a purple cast on her arm. Cool.
10 comments:
Oh so sad and so funny at the same time. I hope she does what she needs to with that club of an arm now. Paige will stand up for all of us that had to endure an older brother. And yes, we do need to get together before we ahve to call it quits on this "friendship". That's right, I'm using quotations now. It's must be gettin close to the end!
Oh poor Paige! Give her a hug from us. Ok, so you think you're stupid for waiting in line for 2 hours. Yes, we were there. We got there and we didn't know why everybody was waiting in line at Dress Barn. At Dress Barn! We thought that they were having some good deals or something. So we were the first in line at Shade and we waited in line to check out for an hour. Ugh, not even worth it.
How sad! Teague did the same thing but with a shopping cart and broke his arm!!!! Good times for the memories!!!
Poor Paige, at least she didn't knock out any teeth to go with the purple cast.
DANG! I'm sure it was a fun idea at first. Poor kid. I'm actually surprised I didn't have more broken bones growing up. We use to do crazy stuff... Speaking of crazy stuff. You have way too many memories of our college years. ;) You were such a fun roommate!
We will be coming to St. George for Christmas. Maybe we can get together on the 26th for lunch or something. Let me know what you have going on. G
Poor thing! And as for being white trash, it could be WAY worse, she could have knocked out some teeth too!!!
hi Robin, what a bummer! She is so cute! My 3rd has broken each arm, we supported PINK casts.
You make me laugh, my white trash friend. I hope Paige heals quickly...for her brother's sake.
That is so sad! What a ride she must have had! (Hey - those two lines just rhymed) :) Hang in there Robyn!
Nice cover story with the stairs. That's what all abusers say...Their child fell down the stairs.
No, I'm kidding (its Will writing on Nelsa's account). I'm sure the hard arm comes in handy against Brock when cornered.
Post a Comment