Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas was fabulous this year! We woke up at 6:45 and started the morning out with fresh brewed hot cocoa (thanks Kristin!). Then we headed to the tree to find that Santa had left both Paige and Brock new bikes! We had lots of fun opening presents and laughing! Then the Felders came over for Round 2 of presents and we headed their way for breakfast. Grandma and Papa stopped over to see the loot and we all laid down after a feast for lunch. There was nothing extravagant about this year, but it was one of my favorite Christmas's ever.












9 comments:

Lauralee said...

sounds like a great christmas! you got a mr.coffee? :)

*Danette said...

I love Paige in the Darth Vader mask! Glad your Christmas was great!

The Sumsions said...

Looks like you had a fantastic day, we miss you guys! Merry Christmas! I love your hat, I have one kind of like it and I wear it ALL THE TIME!

Kristin said...

Man I miss you!!!!!!

Angie said...

I just got done reading all the new posts on your blog and I loved them all. Amy's baby is so cute! My neighbor's little boy is named Nash too. Oh, and Paige is so cute in her pj's! Merry Christmas!

Sandi said...

Who got the dog bones!!!!!! I love paige as darth vader. Glad your christmas was great. Lets get together after New Years!!!!

gina said...

Hi Robyn! Please don't kill me... We did come to St. George but believe me when I say you didn't want to see me. I was so sick! I had (and still have) a head cold and two wicked ear aches. I pretty much just laid around the house. I didn't help with meals or clean up. But I really did want to see you! We come there a couple times a year to visit the in-laws so maybe we can catch you guys next time? I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Maile's said...

hey robyn,
glad to see christmas was great! who does brock have as his teacher this year?? come over anytime to visit baby Dylan, you know you are always welcome! xoxo nisi

Paige said...

Hey Rob...what the heck....I must have a wrong address for you, the Christmas card I sent you came back to me. Have you guys lived in more than one place in St. George? Anyway give me a call and I'll send it back to you.....which brings me to point #2 Why the heck am I on your naughty list? I didn't get a dang card from you....you have some major explaining to do........if you are moving and not sending me a card I'm thinking your maybe trying to "cut me out" (friends episode) LOL Anyway just give it to me straight I can take it!! oh and I haven't blogged forever so I just got caught up on yours.....funniest thing I loved the mini-van post, but I have to let you know I'm no longer in the club! and no it wasn't because you teased me! We just bought a Nissan Armada....in the summer we were constantly up in the mountains ( off roading ruins mini-vans) and in the winter we really needed the 4 wheel drive, so we bit the bullet and bought a SUV..sorry I got sick of being a nerd. Just kidding I was a big fan before my lifestyle changed enough to need a change! They really are nice to drive...I just love that you finally admitted it. You are so down to earth and real in your posts....I love you do death!