Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for this year: Here are just a few of my favorites...

1. My family (of course) Healthy bodies, great kids, and a loving husband.

2. My parents-- so much love and support throughout my life. My mom is who I love to talk to, and my dad is my DI lunch buddy. I cannot remember a single volleyball, softball, basketball etc. game where my parents were not there. They are amazing!

3. Freedom- a country where I can live my life the way I want and worship how I want.

4. The Church- we love our ward and are so blessed that it is like a family. Brock has lots of little friends and we just feel so much love. Fabulous!

5. The Cannery- an amazing facility to have so close. Just finished tightening lids on 2000 jars of spaghetti sauce last week but loved it because I got 5 cases!!

6. All of you! Friends and family who make my life so full! I love you!!

6 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

It has been way to long since I have seen you! Congrats on the volleyball win. You were looking very fierce out there. Nice work on the canning! I know where I am going if I ever need some pasta sauce. Let's try to hang out at least once before Christmas!?! I will call you soon......

Angie said...

I love that your dad is your DI lunch buddy. All that spaghetti sauce is awesome. I wish I had some!

Maile's said...

Hey girl, I am thankful for you too! You are such a sweetie and I love seeing you each Sunday and your cute fam! xoxo

The Sumsions said...

Girl- I am totally ready to get on the cannery band wagon with you, once in Washington, food storage here we come! I need to pick your brain on how to get started. You are the best! I love ya and miss you so much~ Nelsa

The Sumsions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley Winslow said...

When do you go to the cannery? I want to go!! I have just not found a time or motivation. You can be my motivation friend!