Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Baby Turns 4!










Holy cow! How time flies! My big bubba is turning 4 today!! Coming into the world at a whopping 10 pounds 4 ounces, he sure left his mark, and has continued to do so. Brock has always been a big boy... and all boy too! Brock loves to swing, ride his big wheel, color with chalk, and play with his friends. He loves to play with Paige, play memory, and especially loves to read books!! I love to spend time with Brock listening to him boss me around, and I love being his buddy. We have a very special connection that I am very grateful for and I love every part of him... his laugh, his button nose, his chicken legs, the way he smells after a bath, his Fred Flinstone feet, and most of all, just loving my Bubba. (I am crying now) Whenever I was younger and I would tell my parents that I loved them more than they loved me, they would always say, "Just wait til you have your own, and then you'll understand." Now that I have my own, I do understand, and there is no greater love for me than my children (and my husband). I've had 4 great years with Brock, I hope to have many more, and of course we'll always have eternity!! Happy Birthday Bubba!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!! Your such a cute BOY!!!

Angie said...

Happy birthday to your sweet boy! His pictures always make me smile.

Maile's said...

happy bday Brock! He was super cute in Primary yesterday when we were singing to him and when Kim was reading his sheet- i love that Ranch is his favorite food! lol. he is adorable. I did not know he was 10 lb 4 oz. oh my goodness- what a cutie pie!
happy happy bday!!

Kristin said...

Oh man, that kid is so cute!

Anonymous said...

okay..you are making me cry.. thanks for the awesome party and for having such a cute little boy. My girls love playing with him (especially without all the other boys..ha ha) and I just love Brocks awesome voice and laugh. Not to mention he will be my son-in-law someday:)Happy BDay Brocky boy.