A few pics of the family right before we talked in church. Everyone survived, although I did have the sweats. Brock did great too!! What would I do without my little family?? Paige has turned into a major cheeser for pictures too!! Ha!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
3 comments:
Look at her HUGE smile! You guys are the cutest family!
I swear Brinley had that exact same cheesy grin! Wow are your kids growing up.
Your family is so cute. Every time I get on your blog I am reminded at how fast time flies. It seems like just yesturday we were in the middle of our own practice at Ricks, and all of us couldn't seem to get over how cute you and Chris were and jealous that you were engaged. Now it has been ten years. It is so crazy. Benny and I are glad to see how well you guys are doing.
Post a Comment