A bored afternoon turned into a sand-eater's delight! While I was checking my blog, Paige managed to eat both dog food and sand! Chris just put in this new sand box and the kids have had a blast playing in it!! This should be the entertainment for the next few months!
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
2 days ago
3 comments:
What a fun backyard you have for kids!!! I just read your comment on my blog and started laughing about you telling your mom you might want to move to Hurricane. I can just see your mom getting upset. It was really hard on my mom when we left (still is), but she knows it was the right thing for our family.
Your trip to Disneyland looked like so much fun. I have yet to take my kids there, but want to someday.
Oh, and your family pictures are great! Your little boy makes me happy in the big family one. I can tell he is full of personality!
You are a brave woman! That was ADORABLE! I can't bring myself to putting in sand. We have roaming cats in the 'hood and thought someone would end up eating sand poo instead of just sand. That's my paranoid side for ya. Even though I still see you, it's fun to see the everyday stuff!
Robyn,
Boy do I love that Paige. Even with a snot-sand mustache she still looks aboslutely adorable!
Post a Comment